Groundworks is a term that generalises all aspects of civils works. It covers excavation, drainage, foundations, manholes, kerb laying, tarmacing and such like. We undertake civil engineering and groundworks projects, either as a main or subcontractor, from initial enabling works through to completion of final landscaping.
All of our staff are fully trained and qualified to ensure any project is undertaken efficiently with safety always in mind. To ensure that we provide you with the highest quality service our management team constantly monitor the progress of a project, and provide feedback to the client throughout. Sangwin have a proud history of delivering civil engineering projects for over the last 140 years. Take a look at our Photo Archive section and case studies as a testimony to this legacy.
Above Image: Kelvin Hall
Above Image: Lord & Midgeley
We offer fully resourced groundworks packages to our customers including the following:
- SMSTS Qualified Project Management Staff
- SHE Management and Auditing
- Engineers and Equipment
- Self Supporting Office and Welfare Facilities
- Skilled Site Trades
- Quality Plant and Equipment
- Site Waste Management Plans. Quality Plans, Operation and Maintenance Manuals
- As Built Drawings
- Fully CSCS and CPCS Qualified Workforce and Plant Operators