Sangwin Group was founded in the 1880s as a building and civil engineering business and remains a family company with the current Managing Director, the 5th generation. It is part of a unique group of East Yorkshire family businesses over 100 years old.
Over the years Sangwin Group has grown organically and expanded, creating new businesses along the way, all with a link to its original core roots.
The Group has 5 subsidiary businesses:
- Sangwin Ltd: Building and Civil Engineering Contracting
- Sangwin Concrete Products Ltd: Precast Concrete and Cast Stone
- Sangwin Plant Hire Ltd: Crane, Access Platform and Tele-handler Hire
- Sangwin Surfacing Ltd: Tarmac Surfacing Contractors
- Sangwin Educational Furniture Ltd: Manufacturers of Educational Furniture